You are here:
Home > Job search > Intensive Care Nurse
Intensive Care Nurse
Job type: Locum / Temporary
- Date posted: 24/04/2017
- Location: London
- Start date: 20/03/2017
- Salary: £19 - £35 per hour, Benefits: £250 BONUS if you refer a nurse!
- Job reference: WA215
- Specialty: Intensive Care
Are you a qualified nurse? Can you play a key role in assessing the nursing needs of a critical patient?
HCL nursing is a government-approved recruitment agency looking to take on dedicated Intensive Care Nurses to work flexible shifts in NHS hospitals in London.
Intensive care units cater to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medication in order to ensure normal bodily functions. They are staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses who specialise in caring for critically ill patients. Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a UK hospital
- Be able to handle sophisticated monitoring equipment
- NMC Registered
- Work minimum 1 shift per week
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Right to work in UK
- Interpersonal communication
- Critical thinking
- Strong use of initiative and quick decision making
- Emotional resilience in dealing with patients under difficult circumstances
- Your very own consultant
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Payment within 3 days
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague or friend you refer to us (PER COLLEAGUE)
If you are capable of working long hours in high stress environments combined with a flexible work-life balance then this is a perfect opportunity for yourself.
Please contact William Almada on 02078618933 Extension 1982 or apply through our HCL website.